At least, that's what I feel like. Just this week someone asked Jason if we were due soon or having twins, and someone at church told me I "looked so big!" I still have 10 weeks, people!!
P.S. Pardon the unflattering double chin and the I-haven't-slept-well-in-weeks look.
people should really think about what they say before they talk to a pregnant woman! it's almost like they think it's a compliment to tell someone they are huge when they are expecting! i think you look gorgeous :) hey - i forgot to give you my maternity dresses but you are more than welcome to borrow them if you like. call me and let me know :) so excited for you! 10 weeks will go fast! yay for baby andrews!
don't you love people like that...or my favorite line is "you look like you're going to pop!!!" {when you still have 3 months to go} it makes me want to punch people in the mouth. but don't worry...you look good and i'm pretty sure from behind no one would even know if you're pregnant...you just swallowed a basketball...no worries. i hope you start sleeping better. that's the pits!!!! take care. denise
You look great! I don't know why people feel like they can say anything they want to pregnant women. As if we are not miserable enough. We can't wait to meet her!
4 comments:
You look great! If it's any help I believe I was twice that size at 7 1/2 months.
people should really think about what they say before they talk to a pregnant woman! it's almost like they think it's a compliment to tell someone they are huge when they are expecting!
i think you look gorgeous :)
hey - i forgot to give you my maternity dresses but you are more than welcome to borrow them if you like. call me and let me know :)
so excited for you! 10 weeks will go fast! yay for baby andrews!
don't you love people like that...or my favorite line is "you look like you're going to pop!!!" {when you still have 3 months to go} it makes me want to punch people in the mouth. but don't worry...you look good and i'm pretty sure from behind no one would even know if you're pregnant...you just swallowed a basketball...no worries. i hope you start sleeping better. that's the pits!!!!
take care.
denise
You look great! I don't know why people feel like they can say anything they want to pregnant women. As if we are not miserable enough. We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment