I thought we'd put up a few more family pics we took a few weeks ago. They turned out so cute!
I would also like to put a plug in for the Taggart Family Photography! The Taggarts do an AMAZING job and we ended up with SO many pictures that we liked. Thanks, guys!
I would also like to put a plug in for the Taggart Family Photography! The Taggarts do an AMAZING job and we ended up with SO many pictures that we liked. Thanks, guys!





4 comments:
cute cute pictures. i love them. and how fun to have a baby girl. congratulations. i hope you're feeling good.
miss you guys.
denise
Wow!!! Beautiful :o) Now I'm really looking forward to our family pics...
These are such cute pictures! Your boys are so handsome! And you look beautiful too!!! I can't wait to see you!
your family is so cute! i love that cooper matches his dad!
Post a Comment