Sunday, April 19, 2009

Erica needs

I saw this on someone else's blog. You type into a google search your own name, and then "needs". So here are the top ten responses for "Erica needs":

1. Erica needs to be in a much better place. (Actually, where I am isn't too bad)
2. Erica needs to borrow for a new car. (do I have to pay it back?)
3. Erica needs a reality check! (all the time)
4. Erica needs a few more perfect days. (yes, please!)
5. Erica needs vespa pants. (what the heck are these?)
6. Erica needs a chair. (it's much easier to type when sitting)
7. Erica needs all the help and all the heroes she can get. (who doesn't?)
8. Erica needs a story that doesn't involve her screaming or threatening people. (I guess I do need a few more perfect days!)
9. Erica needs to start acting like she is in her fifties. (still have a few decades left first)
10. Erica needs to know she does not go into battle alone. (who wants to go with me?)

I did Cooper's too, just for fun:

1. Cooper needs a home. (guess he doesn't like it here)
2. Cooper needs a bassist. (he's starting his own band!)
3. Cooper needs a political coverage theme song. (who doesn't?)
4. Cooper needs your stories. (I've already shared all of mine)
5. Cooper needs more financial backing. (to buy more trucks)
6. Cooper needs to do his job. (eat, sleep, and run)
7. Cooper needs a New Years date. (he'll count it as a birthday date too)
8. Cooper needs a do over. (he could have used one at church today)
9. Cooper needs to stretch his legs out more. (yeah right... this is all he does!)
10. Cooper needs to get his science fiction series straight. (let's get with the program, kid!)

You should try this! Most of these were totally random, but it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

That is funny!

Its a young life.... said...

I did it....and it was sooooo funny! Great idea! (Apparently there is a play called Natalie Needs a nightie... )