Monday, November 17, 2008

First Sunday Suit - What a Ham!




10 comments:

christy said...

he is just sooo handsome!

Unknown said...

I love that smile of his. I always want to kiss his chubby cheeks!

valumama said...

I meant to tell you how handsome he looked yesterday, guess I will here:
He looks so cute in his suit, way to go Grandma and Grandpa!

Stacey said...

i LOVE his suit. he looks so cute in it! :) his smile cracks me up!

Shannon And Tyler said...

He looks Sooooo Cute!! I love that suit on him. It was good to see you guys last sunday by the way. I definitely miss Fort Collins some days.

Eliza said...

What a cutie! He is one handsome guy!

Tim and Family said...

The one bonus of him being on the bigger side is that he fits sooner into those cute handsome little boy clothes! But he of course makes the outfit complete, he's so cute!

Angella said...

He's such a cute little man!

Debra said...

What a stud! I love it...who says dressing boys cant be fun?

PS. Would you send me your address, I'd love to send a birth announcement to you guys once the little one comes. My email is debra.galindo@gmail.com

Thanks!

Xela said...

He looks adorable, he is looking more like Jason to me. Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!